Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jonny Evans....

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    For the record I don't think we need to actually like our players, we are not 12 after all.
    It does help though, at a hundred and twenty five quid a pop. Same for my twelve year old and then there's his brothers and all the sundries
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It does help though, at a hundred and twenty five quid a pop. Same for my twelve year old and then there's his brothers and all the sundries
    My young lad proudly announced on Sunday that Lacazatte was the best striker in the PL.

I just ruffled his hair and told him to go out into the back garden and play.

It was Sunday, around 5:00pm.

My young lad proudly announced on Sunday that Lacazatte was the best striker in the PL.

I just ruffled his hair and told him to go out into the back garden and play.

It was Sunday, around 5:00pm.
    Poor wee mite

#WengerOut
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Poor wee mite

#WengerOut
    Went to football training last night, he had the full kit on, Lacazette 9 on his back.

Other kids laughed and poked fun, so I kicked them when the match started at the end.

Went to football training last night, he had the full kit on, Lacazette 9 on his back.

Other kids laughed and poked fun, so I kicked them when the match started at the end.
    Proper fatherly response. We've all got to learn.

Surely you can see the slight issue here when the best you can say about a multi million pound earning professional footballer, one who is entrusted by the manager on occasion to be our central attacking threat, our bayonet if you will, is that “He is an honest lad and gives it a go”.

He is not fat Tony from the Dog and Duck second 11.

Who said that is the "best" I can say about the lad? It is an opinion, not necessarily the best or only opinion. I have plenty more where that came from.
    Last edited by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez; 08-29-2017 at 05:31 PM.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Who said that is the "best" I can say about the lad? It is an opinion, not necessarily the best or only opinion. I have plenty more where that came from.
    OK. Go on then ..

I also don't get trying to get max value for Perez but you let Gabriel go for £10m...made a bit of a loss there.