Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jonny Evans....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jonny Evans....

I find it hard to get excited about a CB signing at the best of the times, did I miss the whole bit where Jonny Evans became a decent CB?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I find it hard to get excited about a CB signing at the best of the times, did I miss the whole bit where Jonny Evans became a decent CB?
    Yeah, I'm finding that a strange one. I'm still trying to work out why we would let Mustafi go. I'm guessing he wants out?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Yeah, I'm finding that a strange one. I'm still trying to work out why we would let Mustafi go. I'm guessing he wants out?
    Rumour is that he's had a falling out with AW

Rumour is that he's had a falling out with AW
    So our deck of cards is collapsing
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    So our deck of cards is collapsing
    Does all rather seem to point in that direction. That being said, weren't Chelsea in a worse situation in October after we beat them 3-0?! All turned out well there

Does all rather seem to point in that direction. That being said, weren't Chelsea in a worse situation in October after we beat them 3-0?! All turned out well there
    Practically the same team that had recently won the league though
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yes, but then they didnt have a manager with a 21 year record of doing the same thing over and over again in response to problems.

This is nothing we havent seen before. Expect the same response- nothing.

Things will pick up once we have some easier games. First of all he can revert to his beloved back four. At least Wenger will then be happy.

Silvestre. It's happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Silvestre. It's happening again.
    He is like the bastárd son of a deviant sexual liaison between Steve Bould and Franco Baresi compared to Silvestre.

He is an average steady PL experienced defender, and relatively speaking he is cheap. Essentially a perfect 4th choice for the sides who are reported to be looking at signing him.

Dirty prod mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He is like the bastárd son of a deviant sexual liaison between Steve Bould and Franco Baresi compared to Silvestre.

He is an average steady PL experienced defender, and relatively speaking he is cheap. Essentially a perfect 4th choice for the sides who are reported to be looking at signing him.

Dirty prod mind you.
    What is your issue with Prods?