Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've got a couple of duck breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    1. They don't taste of liver.
    2. What is wrong with the taste of liver?
    3. On matters of high finance I have little doubt that you are pretty much a genius. As far as food and football are concerned, I am afraid it is remedial classes for you
    I imagine he means that they have a somewhat ferrous flavour that, on a very basic level, would make them taste a little like liver.

You've put me in the mood to make a roast beef dinner.

Although, it may be one of those meals I put loads of effort in to & I end up wishing I'd got a takeaway

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    You've put me in the mood to make a roast beef dinner.

Although, it may be one of those meals I put loads of effort in to & I end up wishing I'd got a takeaway
    Hold on Norn, I didn’t think you were so domestically enhanced as to be doing roast dinners.

Or am I confusing you with another.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hold on Norn, I didn’t think you were so domestically enhanced as to be doing roast dinners.

Or am I confusing you with another.
    Oh, you're right. After I typed it I was thinking to myself - 'hold on, I don't even know how to make gravy'.

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    Oh, you're right. After I typed it I was thinking to myself - 'hold on, I don't even know how to make gravy'.
    I could teach you, norn. Maybe I'll start a youtube channel and become rich!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    (Yes, I have seen the doctor about it.)

Can anyone think of anything to do with them less obvious than the straightforward magret? (Yes, I have considered poking them up my árse.)
    Duck Vindaloo. The proper one made with lots of vinegar.