Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gibbs gone.

Gibbs gone.

Is this the end of our production line of gormless-looking mixed race left backs?

Poor Kieran. He seemed such a nice lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is this the end of our production line of gormless-looking mixed race left backs?

Not a bad player.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Not a bad player.
    Of course, if he stayed and played next week you'd be describing him as 'fúcking mince', wouldn't you?

Maybe you wouldn't. But others would. So now I've cleared that up.

Yes. For a while there, I thought Dulux might simply name a shade of brown 'Arsenal Left Back'.

His middle names are James and Ricardo too

Good luck, KJRG.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Of course, if he stayed and played next week you'd be describing him as 'fúcking mince', wouldn't you?

Maybe you wouldn't. But others would. So now I've cleared that up.
    Shame we never got to see him hopelessly out of his depth at centre back. I always thought he was ok. Ok isn't particularly useful when you are trying to win the league but its, you know, ok. Now we have two left backs we dont need him.

Unfortunately he insists on playing those left backs at centre back or dropping them altogether so kind of need him. Its more that we need to get rid of Wenger.

So....my solution here is basically Wenger out.

So....my solution here is basically Wenger out.
    A solution that slowly but surely even the most calm thinkers are coming to.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    A solution that slowly but surely even the most calm thinkers are coming to.
    Cant think there are too many that genuinely think it is a good idea for him to stay. There will be some.

Doesn't matter anyway, he is staying.

£5M to West Brom. Seems like a bargain.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Cant think there are too many that genuinely think it is a good idea for him to stay. There will be some.

Doesn't matter anyway, he is staying.
    Monty, Sir C ............... Rich.