Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I see Friday's nights Westminster incident was reported in a strange way.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yup. Perspicacity points for you imo.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7917256.html
    I clearly have my finger on the pulse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I also saw the token article about the dancing policeman

I prefer the ones who would dance awkwardly with a Rustie Lee type on each arm on News At Ten
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

I prefer the ones who would dance awkwardly with a Rustie Lee type on each arm on News At Ten
    It always consoles me that these ingratiating pricks will hopefully end the weekend wearing a bottle or half-brick that's been lobbed at them by a somewhat less telegenic black person.

It always consoles me that these ingratiating pricks will hopefully end the weekend wearing a bottle or half-brick that's been lobbed at them by a somewhat less telegenic black person.
    With luck they will come away with a broken nose and a few missing teeth

Can you imagine a copper doing that dance with the folded arms at the Moscow carnival ?
    Or a smiling one in Dortmund ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I'd have him instantly thrown off the force for being a cùnt.

Don't the police realise that people need to be scared of them for them to be effective? Being everyone's chum isn't their job.
    It's actually charming how a certain sort is convinced darkies are terrified of the police. I've been accused of being a bluebottle far more often than I've been threatened with, or by, them
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."