Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Did a reccy of the Kent coast this weekend with a view to a permanent move

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is it? I lived there for 15 years and never got a sniff of any perversion.
    That may be where you're going wrong; it's not considered a perversion nowadays.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That may be where you're going wrong; it's not considered a perversion nowadays.
    Sorry, but watching your wife get knobbed by other blokes while you knob their wives is definitely a perversion, as is having sex in a car park while others masturbate.

I have very strict ideas on these matters, r.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes, we could. But we're raging snobs and are looking to have our cake and eat it, i.e.big house AND nice area

Outside of London 'nice area' literally translates as 'boring as ****'

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Outside of London 'nice area' literally translates as 'boring as ****'
    Monty is boring as fúck so can't see the problem.

Sorry M but we both know you're hardly the life and soul. Two kids and all that.

Sorry, but watching your wife get knobbed by other blokes while you knob their wives is definitely a perversion, as is having sex in a car park while others masturbate.

Of course, but it's all about the wives nowadays, isn't it. "What women want" and a' that. Chaps have little say in the matter. Either you're on board with it, so to speak, or the ship sails without you. And few blokes have any credibility left on the topic anyway; let he who is without sin and so on.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

You're so very... narrow.