Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did a reccy of the Kent coast this weekend with a view to a permanent move

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The occasion she bit my finger down to the bone seemed to show some serious intent.
    If she was a dog the owner would say She is just playing with you
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There are worse things she could have bitten, tbf.
    She was remarkably different in any scenario involving the baser human activities. I shall say no more at this time in order to protect her modesty.

Tracy Emin came from Margate. That is enough to condemn it in my mind.
    That's pretty much verbatim what I said to the missus in the car

She used to stick her tongue up yer arse didn't she c. Most of 'em do that these days mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    That's pretty much verbatim what I said to the missus in the car
    It was also the site of my first and last rollercoaster experience. I emerged from it even more mystified by why people would like such things and vowing never, ever to go on one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    She was remarkably different in any scenario involving the baser human activities. I shall say no more at this time in order to protect her modesty.
    She is ultimately responsible for your fecked shoulder
    And for using up your entire supply of semen
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    If she was a dog the owner would say She is just playing with you
    And she'd be right. It just may not feel like it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Stayed in Ramsgate and also took in Broadstairs, Deal, Margate and Herne Bay.

Broadstairs is rather charming, I must say. Margate is still an absolute hole.

I just don’t know, man. Can I bring myself to give up Hampstead Heath, Mesut Ozil and a 30 min tube ride from Central London for a massive fúck off house by the seaside?

Don't do it. You wont like it at all and it will be ****e for your kids once they are in their teens.

Are you desperately in need of more space?

It was also the site of my first and last rollercoaster experience. I emerged from it even more mystified by why people would like such things and vowing never, ever to go on one again.
    Are you equally mystified by stuff like bungee jumping?

Isn't this just a matter of your physiology rendering such experiences undesirable, because they make you feel sick?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Don't do it. You wont like it at all and it will be ****e for your kids once they are in their teens.

Are you desperately in need of more space?
    That's true, actually. His kids will end up spending their entire teenage years drinking cider and smoking skunk on the sea front.

Then they'll get heroin habits out of sheer boredom.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-29-2017 at 10:51 AM.