Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those of you bemoaning that there are "two more years of this" need to

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He could have taken a role on a national team. He could have worked at a homeless shelter. He could have become a used car salesman. He could have done a Masters degree.

He could have just ****ed off and done a year of coke and hookers. THe opportunities are endless.

Instead he has two more years of being in a place where he is hated. If I want that all I have to do is go home to the wife
    I gather He has no wife anymore, almost certainly as a result of His apparent obsession with His work. Like Vincent Hanna*.

*No, not him. The other Vincent Hanna.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    far from being bullet proof is bullet friendly, so to speak, and the bigger the bullets the better she likes it
    Clearly my mum learned from your mum who is the pioneer in this field
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Clearly my mum learned from your mum who is the pioneer in this field
    Good post, A. You tell 'im.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He is hated by a lot but he has the "Wenger In" brigade and more importantly Stan to back him up...