Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I made the sensible and mature decision to avoid that game like the plague

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Is there any other reason to go there?
    I went to a wedding there once, 2001 at a guess. Can't remember much about the ceremony as it was heathen in origin but the celebratory thing after was in a pub which was ace.

Stayed on the beach front. It was lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was watching it on my iPad with my earphones in the garden and (apparently) shouted 'What the fùck was that, you thick, ugly, ginger cùnt?' when he played that shot. I thought I'd said it in a reasonable tone, but apparently not.

I'm not sure my neighbours appreciated that too much. After all, if they wanted to hear that sort of thing being bellowed uncouthly, they'd move in next to WES.
    Don't you live in Cheshunt? That sort of talk is expected isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I went to a wedding there once, 2001 at a guess. Can't remember much about the ceremony as it was heathen in origin but the celebratory thing after was in a pub which was ace.

Stayed on the beach front. It was lovely.
    We spent most of the afternoon on the beach front at the Old Neptune, which was lovely until they ran out of the good beer. Fortunately for us it was just about time for dinner at that point.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Don't you live in Cheshunt? That sort of talk is expected isn't it?
    No, I do not! I live in Ware, p. Much nicer. Cheshunt is a shïtheap.