Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've shown patience in the past, but that was unacceptable and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh dear. And Didn't Cersei say something about Daenerys having a "**** like a dragon's mouth" in series 5?
    This bodes almost as badly for the future of their relationship as their consanguinity and the fact that they are rival claimants to the throne.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I'm dismayed by the him being such a dull fellow that any concept of post coital pillow talk would surely have put her to sleep in an instant.
    He must fall into the category of men who women would love to shag but never go out with on a dinner date.
    I think a lot of guys would quite like that label....
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I believe you'll find that Tormund Giantsbane actually pointed out how small Jon's tadger was after he'd come back from the dead. Pretty much the first thing he said to him in fact.
    Well, it is cold up there by the wall
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

This bodes almost as badly for the future of their relationship as their consanguinity and the fact that they are rival claimants to the throne.
    I don't know what those big words mean b, but I expect Jon still has a few ginger minge hairs stuck in his beard from when he was muffing out thon wildling. If Dany spots one of those he's toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I think a lot of guys would quite like that label....
    Saves money, apart from anything else.

Saves money, apart from anything else.
    Exactly and you get the good bit