Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've shown patience in the past, but that was unacceptable and disgusting.

I've shown patience in the past, but that was unacceptable and disgusting.

He shagged his own aunt

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He shagged his own aunt
    To be fair, if any of my aunts had looked like that I'd have considered it.

He shagged his own aunt
    Ramsey? Hardly surprising, those Welshers are all over intra family sex, Charles.

I'm dismayed by the him being such a dull fellow that any concept of post coital pillow talk would surely have put her to sleep in an instant.
    He must fall into the category of men who women would love to shag but never go out with on a dinner date.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I'm dismayed by the him being such a dull fellow that any concept of post coital pillow talk would surely have put her to sleep in an instant.
    He must fall into the category of men who women would love to shag but never go out with on a dinner date.
    Well he's a northerner, isn't he? They're not exactly known for their sparkling wit and repartee okster:

And have you noticed 7, that such men are usually possessed of

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    an absurdly large cock?

Well he's a northerner, isn't he? They're not exactly known for their sparkling wit and repartee okster:
    He's also as thick as two short planks. Someone pointed out that if a female character had been written as similarly tottified, thick and hapless, The Guardian would be screaming sexism from the rooftops.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Ramsey? Hardly surprising, those Welshers are all over intra family sex, Charles.
    See this bloke? That's you, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    an absurdly large cock?
    I believe you'll find that Tormund Giantsbane actually pointed out how small Jon's tadger was after he'd come back from the dead. Pretty much the first thing he said to him in fact.

Oh dear. And Didn't Cersei say something about Daenerys having a "**** like a dragon's mouth" in series 5?