Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: City have offered Sterling and money for Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The abstention. I feel like a quitter. My self-respect is shot to hell.
    Same here. Talking *******s is nowhere near as much fun without it. And I love talking *******s- its my thing

I am thinking of quitting my quitting this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes. He promised an explanation of why he signed Danny Wellbeck. Now I am hoping he tells us why he picked him on sunday after he bungled every chance we created at Stoke.

He hasn't made himself unsackable. He just has the luxury of owners who dont give a **** as long as the money rolls in.
    Which amounts to the same thing, in fact. "What's in it for me" being the only question anybody cares about now.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Which amounts to the same thing, in fact. "What's in it for me" being the only question anybody cares about now.
    A leader of men must think beyond such confines. I bet Napolean didnt have an agent to negotiate his contracts.

Maybe he didnt sign contracts....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    A leader of men must think beyond such confines. I bet Napolean didnt have an agent to negotiate his contracts.

Maybe he didnt sign contracts....
    The Napoleonic Code is a sort of contract, isn't it, its principle beneficiary even being named in the title, to avoid any misunderstanding.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Arsenal have demanded Aguero for Sanchez

Makes sense for all concerned imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Arsenal have demanded Aguero for Sanchez

Makes sense for all concerned imho.
    The GLA forward line

The GLA forward line
    Thing is, will Aguero give up living on the bench for being a key player amongst a select collection of born losers?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Thing is, will Aguero give up living on the bench for being a key player amongst a select collection of born losers?
    I think so, a fresh challenge and a' that. For me, it's the deal itself that stinks, rather than the suggested players.

I think so, a fresh challenge and a' that. For me, it's the deal itself that stinks, rather than the suggested players.
    F*ck me, red. Can you imagine if we had three out and out strikers and played all three of them together?

You might begin to neglect your children and womenfolk, possibly even the hounds.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    F*ck me, red. Can you imagine if we had three out and out strikers and played all three of them together?

You might begin to neglect your children and womenfolk, possibly even the hounds.
    Indeed. Wenger still owes me for not playing Wright, Bergkamp and Hartson together more often.