Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: City have offered Sterling and money for Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It is now being mooted that it was Arsenal who suggested the inclusion of the multi-Dad in the deal.

All the players City have and we ask for Sterling.

Sterling seems like the type who will drift if he's not pushed hard enough. Another expensive/flawed Wenger project to look forward too.

He's playing good under Pep's guidance...not really something he'll get here.

Arsenal players are just way to comfortable...any other manager would've lost patience with Ozil ages ago.

We should have asked for Aguero. Only player I'd take from them who they might let go.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Apparently.

Do the deal Arsene!!
    He strikes me as exactly the sort of player you DONT want under Wenger. Young, english, bit of an attitude, largely clueless and will seize the first opportunity to be ****ing lazy.

Within 3 months we will have turned him into Walcott.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He strikes me as exactly the sort of player you DONT want under Wenger. Young, english, bit of an attitude, largely clueless and will seize the first opportunity to be ****ing lazy.

Within 3 months we will have turned him into Walcott.
    Yes, but if we could actually afford "Wenger players", we wouldn't actually need Wenger anymore, would we.

Perhaps Wenger Himself is fully aware of this
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, but if we could actually afford "Wenger players", we wouldn't actually need Wenger anymore, would we.

Perhaps Wenger Himself is fully aware of this
    Then we dont need him either way and he should **** off

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Then we dont need him either way and he should **** off
    Can't blame Him though, can you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Apparently.

Do the deal Arsene!!

I'd happily get rid of Sanchez but I'm not interested in Sterling....well, not Raheem Stirling.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Can't blame Him though, can you.
    Blame is for autobiographies. The only thing that matters is who gets sacked.