Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I decided to spend the day in Whitstable yesterday

I decided to spend the day in Whitstable yesterday

so avoided the game. Heard some guy on the beach shout the score so I turned on the phone for a few minutes and was expecting to see a tirade of abuse on here. Imagine my surprise at the lack of posts.

Is Awimb dead, is everyone on holiday or have people decided to give a collective
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    so avoided the game. Heard some guy on the beach shout the score so I turned on the phone for a few minutes and was expecting to see a tirade of abuse on here. Imagine my surprise at the lack of posts.

Is Awimb dead, is everyone on holiday or have people decided to give a collective
    Bank holiday weekend in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post

Awimb is now mostly a Monday to Friday thing for people bored at their place of work. It is boredom that drives up posts rather than much interest in the Arsenal.

Have you been to that Michelin-starred fish place in Whitstable?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Awimb is now mostly a Monday to Friday thing for people bored at their place of work. It is boredom that drives up posts rather than much interest in the Arsenal.

Have you been to that Michelin-starred fish place in Whitstable?

I think they don't serve dinner on Sundays. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I had a better day than other Arsenal fans
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman