Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I hate to be the one to say it, and I know you folks are not in the mood, but these

I hate to be the one to say it, and I know you folks are not in the mood, but these

are knee-jerk reactions. I know! You are angry, we all are. We want Wenger's head on a pike. It looked to me as though the lads were trying to find a way into their style. They just couldn't find it and then they paid the price: they got abused by the pace and aggression of Liverpool.

It's unfortunate. Had they found that -- and the same goes for Stoke last week -- it might have been a different proposition. Now they're up against it, they have to get down to business. They will turn it around but their upside is gone. The true scale of winning the Prem was thrown out after today I'm afraid.

However, when you look at it, it's somewhat doubtful we would have competed this season. Not for the prize. Maybe third, fourth place. The other teams are all hungry and ready to go.

Half the lads want to leave and the team selection was that of someone with incipient senile dementia. I worry for Arsene personally and for the club as a whole. Kronke needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    are knee-jerk reactions. I know! You are angry, we all are. We want Wenger's head on a pike. It looked to me as though the lads were trying to find a way into their style. They just couldn't find it and then they paid the price: they got abused by the pace and aggression of Liverpool.

It's unfortunate. Had they found that -- and the same goes for Stoke last week -- it might have been a different proposition. Now they're up against it, they have to get down to business. They will turn it around but their upside is gone. The true scale of winning the Prem was thrown out after today I'm afraid.

However, when you look at it, it's somewhat doubtful we would have competed this season. Not for the prize. Maybe third, fourth place. The other teams are all hungry and ready to go.
    Wtf are you on about..have you gone full stoner lately eastie?

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Wtf are you on about..have you gone full stoner lately eastie?
    Them chemtrails got me all fvcked up bro.