Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Kolašinac was in the Bundesliga team last year

Kolašinac was in the Bundesliga team last year

But Wenger keeps mugging off by playing right footers ahead of him

Why on earth did we sign him?

La Cassette benched for Welbeck

Sold Gabriel, selling Mustafi and Chambers but still playing Monreal in the back 3

Still playing square pegs in round holes when it's not required.

just don't get why?

Insanse logic.

I can only think of Mourinho's last season at Chelsea where prior to the seaon...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    But Wenger keeps mugging off by playing right footers ahead of him

Why on earth did we sign him?

La Cassette benched for Welbeck

Sold Gabriel, selling Mustafi and Chambers but still playing Monreal in the back 3

Still playing square pegs in round holes when it's not required.

just don't get why?

Insanse logic.
    On an Arsecast, this guy questioned whether Mourinho was deliberately causing his own downfall. I am honestly wondering the same about Wenger right now. He's going out of his way to destabilize the team. Kolasinac and Monreal can play left back? And Gibbs? OK! Bellerin it is! Putting Kolasinac at central mid while benching Per and Calum Chambers and Rob Holding, wtf? On the plus side, it enabled us to move Bellarin out of position too. Today's strategy was so completely off - trying to take the game to Liverpool at Liverpool while, get this, we played Bellarin out of position and put Ox into RW and he's always been weak on defense. I'm shocked he didn't start Ospina ffs.
    It was such a crazy lineup that it was doomed to fail. And that's without us knowing if he told Ramsey to get in the Liverpool box ASAP! or something, whatever.
    I respect Wenger - for what he did 15 years ago. And I maintain we would have won the year Eduardo got injured except for that injury and some weird ass referee decisions against us. But that was so long ago.
    Today's performance earns Wenger the sack but the front office is far far worse and knows it.
    (Hey Tony)