Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I didn't even bother to watch as it was inevitable

I didn't even bother to watch as it was inevitable

The way this club is run on and off the pitch is a ****ing joke and we are laughing stock.

The transfer window closes soon so not even enough time to fix it. Endure another season I don't think so. This current version of arsenal is a ****ing shambles and I won't waste my time watching them.

Beyond baffling you don't start your 50 million pound striker you play the players who want to leave. The club is a ****ing joke at all levels.

Oh no please stay watching. How will the club survive without your viewing?

They don't even know I watch as I watch for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    They don't even know I watch as I watch for free.
    I hear you fash ...I'm seriously considering giving up my dodgy stream. That'll learn 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Oh no please stay watching. How will the club survive without your viewing?
    Leave the social media alone and build that wall you ****ox

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The way this club is run on and off the pitch is a ****ing joke and we are laughing stock.

The transfer window closes soon so not even enough time to fix it. Endure another season I don't think so. This current version of arsenal is a ****ing shambles and I won't waste my time watching them.

Beyond baffling you don't start your 50 million pound striker you play the players who want to leave. The club is a ****ing joke at all levels.
    Probably the worst part about today. So predictable. As soon as I saw the fixtures two months ago, I thought we'd lose this game by 3 or 4. I won't even bother watching any clips or highlights. No need. I know what went wrong, been watching it for 7 years. Tragic that Wenger's era has been allowed to descend into this. Nobody at the club wanting to take responsibility or make a difficult decision. Arsene should've been asked to leave in 2014, and told to leave in May.