Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fúck off.

Fúck off.

Wenger, Kroenke, Gazidis, Alexis, Oxlade, Ozil, Ramsey, Welbeck and the fùcking rest for all I care.

Fúcking shameful.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Wenger, Kroenke, Gazidis, Alexis, Oxlade, Ozil, Ramsey, Welbeck and the fùcking rest for all I care.

Fúcking shameful.
    Sack them all guns . Complete joke and shambles . ..jesus christ i hate the cun'ts now

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Sack them all guns . Complete joke and shambles . ..jesus christ i hate the cun'ts now
    I'm bri. This is the club of Adams, Bergkamp, Wright, Henry, Vieira, Pires, Charlie George and countless other greats. It's just turned into a farce now. Whats the point of having all that money in the bank?

It's also the club of Gus Caesar, Stepanovs and Bischoff. Not to mention Jeffers and David Grondin. Or Wellington and Galindo.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I'm bri. This is the club of Adams, Bergkamp, Wright, Henry, Vieira, Pires, Charlie George and countless other greats. It's just turned into a farce now. Whats the point of having all that money in the bank?
    And how is Hector allowed to represent the club with his hair in a ****ing manbun??? Disgraceful seens .

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    It's also the club of Gus Caesar, Stepanovs and Bischoff. Not to mention Jeffers and David Grondin. Or Wellington and Galindo.
    Indeed. Maybe that lot would have put up a better performance today

On paper, some of the players we have now are quality. But they clearly are not playing for Wenger anymore. He's lost the dressing room and really should go.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    And how is Hector allowed to represent the club with his hair in a ****ing manbun??? Disgraceful seens .
    Fúck the cùnt off to Barca for 30,000 € and a packet Cheese n Onion Discos. Cùnt.

Waaaaaaggghhhhhh I want my mummy!!
    Last edited by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat; 08-27-2017 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    David Grondin. One of two Arsenal players i've seen on the tube in London. The other was Scott Marshall.