Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Palace is under attack! Even now a demented terrorist, having

The Palace is under attack! Even now a demented terrorist, having

eviscerated a police officer, is heading for Her Majesty's bedroom. Let's hope he can decapitate the grim old parasite before Palace Security intervenes. No-one will want her gormless jug-eared son to accede, so the throne will go to the equally slow witted William, son of 'who-the-****-knows?'

Some of us lowly subjects will will be amused to know ourselves intellectually superior to our King but an intellect would be an onerous handicap in that job so I'll support him. A life grimacing at pygmies and hand shaking is really not for the curious so he'll make a splendid Head of State.

Berni et al will be furious of course. I even heard him [William] saying 'you' when he should've been saying 'one'. Imagine all those learnéd but cranky old tories* having to endure a monarch that disn'y even speak the fúcking King's English

*Berni and Sir C

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    eviscerated a police officer, is heading for Her Majesty's bedroom. Let's hope he can decapitate the grim old parasite before Palace Security intervenes. No-one will want her gormless jug-eared son to accede, so the throne will go to the equally slow witted William, son of 'who-the-****-knows?'

Some of us lowly subjects will will be amused to know ourselves intellectually superior to our King but an intellect would be an onerous handicap in that job so I'll support him. A life grimacing at pygmies and hand shaking is really not for the curious so he'll make a splendid Head of State.

Berni et al will be furious of course. I even heard him [William] saying 'you' when he should've been saying 'one'. Imagine all those learnéd but cranky old tories* having to endure a monarch that disn'y even speak the fúcking King's English

*Berni and Sir C
    D'ya think Palace can beat Swansea today Herbs?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Edt: Tossers!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'