Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Notting Hill this weekend...who fancies a sweepstake on the number of stabbings?

So Notting Hill this weekend...who fancies a sweepstake on the number of stabbings?

I'm saying 11, since stabbing seems to be very much en vogue this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    One wonders whether there may also be a bit of acid action. You know, for the sake of fashion.

Is it still going on then? Back in the day, a family friend used to live on the route; big house with a lovely roof/balcony/veranda arrangement. Great times.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One wonders whether there may also be a bit of acid action. You know, for the sake of fashion.
    Oooh, yes. There'll doubtless be some corrosive substances flying about.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Is it still going on then? Back in the day, a family friend used to live on the route; big house with a lovely roof/balcony/veranda arrangement. Great times.
    For reasons no-one can quite fathom, yes it is.

For reasons no-one can quite fathom, yes it is.
    The worst bit is when those ladies shake their fatty boom boom and coppers try to join in, all smiley.

The worst bit is when those ladies shake their fatty boom boom and coppers try to join in, all smiley.
    Yes. Coppers seem to think their job is to be nice these days. No wonder the country's fûcked.

Yes. Coppers seem to think their job is to be nice these days. No wonder the country's fûcked.
    Unless someone's feelz get hurted on the internet.

1988 all over again
    Aceid !!

I will take out a bet on a vehicular plough disaster
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Went to the Carnival a few times when I lived there, ex-girlfriend lived in Maida Vale so the whole West London thing was forced on me.

Always found it to be utterly fúcking ****e. Trip Advisor did not exist at the time else that would have been my report.