Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Look at you, bunch of snowflakes and princesses :hehe:

Look at you, bunch of snowflakes and princesses :hehe:

"Muuuuuum! I don't even like football games because we don't always win. Waaaaaaaah!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "Muuuuuum! I don't even like football games because we don't always win. Waaaaaaaah!"
    Surely there comes a point where dutifully watching us make a complete dog's breakfast of it over and over again simply becomes masochism, though?

How's Moses, btw? How did he manage his first night?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Surely there comes a point where dutifully watching us make a complete dog's breakfast of it over and over again simply becomes masochism, though?

How's Moses, btw? How did he manage his first night?
    That thread just looks like a massive tantrum, though. And from adults, for shame.

He was fine, thank you. It appears that he has been eating grass whilst in the wild, and is finding it difficult to expel, so i have spent some time pulling grass and shíte out of his bottom. Which was nice. In better news, he's litter-tray trained, which is quite a relief. He's got over any fear and climbs all over one to deliver face bashes and purrs

That thread just looks like a massive tantrum, though. And from adults, for shame.

He was fine, thank you. It appears that he has been eating grass whilst in the wild, and is finding it difficult to expel, so i have spent some time pulling grass and shíte out of his bottom. Which was nice. In better news, he's litter-tray trained, which is quite a relief. He's got over any fear and climbs all over one to deliver face bashes and purrs
    Awwww! He must have been starving Good to hear about the face bashes and purrs, though. How are the Burmese contingent taking it? I hope they're not being racist towards him?

Awwww! He must have been starving Good to hear about the face bashes and purrs, though. How are the Burmese contingent taking it? I hope they're not being racist towards him?
    Oh I expect the'll have a perfectly civilised pissing contest all over c's furniture.

Snakes with fur - every single one 'em!

We're keeping them seperate for a few days until we're sure he's not carrying any nasties. They're sulking because of the strange smell of intruder, of course, but they'll get over themselves.

Just wait till we lose 8-2 to Liverpool on Sunday and Arsene goes on a trolley dash on Monday and we end up with Nacer Chadli on loan and ... and ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Just wait till we lose 8-2 to Liverpool on Sunday and Arsene goes on a trolley dash on Monday and we end up with Nacer Chadli on loan and ... and ...

I'd be forced to watch Arsenal Fan TV for the bantz.

So what happens if you and V are taking a nice, late summer walk at the weekend and she discovers another kitten? What then?

I don't care if we lose as long as we try.
    And when mistakes happen try to actually learn from them rather than just saying 'we will learn from this'

Additionally this image of Arsenal of doing things the right way. We do seem to **** around a lot.