Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christ almighty! Germans really do need to get a grip, don't they?

Christ almighty! Germans really do need to get a grip, don't they?

Look at this ridiculous shįt, ffs!

DH7gu18VYAAiY2R.jpg-large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I thought that sort of salute is illegal in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I thought that sort of salute is illegal in Germany.
    I'm pretty sure it is for individuals to do it. I think you can still draw it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

The hysteria over Trump's condemnation of the violence of both sides in Charlottesville reminds me of the hysteria over Corbyn's condemnation of the violence of both sides in Northern Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The hysteria over Trump's condemnation of the violence of both sides in Charlottesville reminds me over the hysteria over Corbyn's condemnation of the violence of both sides in Northern Ireland.

Of course the two men's real crime in the eyes of those who forge opinion is not wanting to go to war with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I decided to sack off the second statement on reflection. Badly worded despite having an element of truth. I stand by the first though.

I decided to sack off the second statement on reflection. Badly worded despite having an element of truth. I stand by the first though.
    You're right that politics appears to be becoming more and more ridculously hysterical.

It's the lefties trying to impose communist genocide on us, see?

I thought lefties loved Russia? You know, commies and a' that?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I thought lefties loved Russia? You know, commies and a' that?
    It's their lust for hate and war that gets me, redg. Look, I know for some of you chaps war is business and all that but the left used to be against that sort of stuff. They hate Russia because of the relentless propaganda campaign since their darling Hillary lost the election. Keep repeating a lie often enough, and most people will believe it.

This writer sort of summed it up;
    from https://off-guardian.org/2017/08/18/charlottesville-2/

.... so, why did the liberal/progressives align with the military/security complex and the neoconservatives against Donald Trump who declared, to his undoing, his intention to normalize relations with Russia, thus removing the enemy needed to justify the $1 trillion annual budget of the military/security complex? These vast monies could have gone into health care for the unprovided, into public assistance for the unprovided, but the liberal/progressive/left would not have it. If the liberal/progressives are so against violence and hate, why do they support the hate campaign against Trump and Russia?

It's their lust for hate and war that gets me, redg. Look, I know for some of you chaps war is business and all that but the left used to be against that sort of stuff. They hate Russia because of the relentless propaganda campaign since their darling Hillary lost the election. Keep repeating a lie often enough, and most people will believe it.

This writer sort of summed it up;
    from https://off-guardian.org/2017/08/18/charlottesville-2/
    Either that or people will eventually realise you're just a liar. So basically they've only themselves to blame?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."