Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blimey, we could end up with Marseille, Hoffenheim and AEK.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Surely by now people must have started to notice that the Champion's League is sh1t?
    The group stage may well be a bit of a dull slog designed to satisfy sponsors, but you still end up at a point where you're watching the best teams in Europe play each other on balmy spring evenings, and, to be blunt, if you don't enjoy that, you simply don't like football.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The group stage may well be a bit of a dull slog designed to satisfy sponsors, but you still end up at a point where you're watching the best teams in Europe play each other on balmy spring evenings, and, to be blunt, if you don't enjoy that, you simply don't like football.
    Nope. Any interest in the thing ends with Arsenal getting knocked out. The 'best teams in Europe' can all fvck off and tit about on balmy spring evenings to their hearts' content as far as I'm concerned. I simply don't care about them. Pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nope. Any interest in the thing ends with Arsenal getting knocked out. The 'best teams in Europe' can all fvck off and tit about on balmy spring evenings to their hearts' content as far as I'm concerned. I simply don't care about them. Pricks.
    There speaks a true devotee of the Beautiful Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Bit of a weird thing to say given his fantastic record in a tournament that doesn't even get you champions league football.
    Which tournament are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Which tournament are you referring to?
    the fa cup obviously
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    the fa cup obviously
    What has the FA Cup go to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What if we drop everything else and concentrate only on the Europa league as it is entry to the CL.
    May as well drop everything else and concentrate on winning the Premier League then, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What has the FA Cup go to do with anything?
    Nothing, but you know what m is like, will go on about any topic that has nothing to do with what others are talking about
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    May as well drop everything else and concentrate on winning the Premier League then, imo.
    You always cheer me up on a Friday R. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Slight difference in qualitee there
    10 characters? Pile of cund.