Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: At your place of work do you have those peculiar departments that don't waste a lot

At your place of work do you have those peculiar departments that don't waste a lot

of time on things that seem to be a waste of time. EDIT it's supposed to way do waste. stupid awimb.

Such as creating internal social network that nobody will ever use.
    I am sure the first 3 months of the idea was 'mindmapping' and 'thinking outside the box' to come up with an original an catch name (which is always very boring in the end).

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    of time on things that seem to be a waste of time. EDIT it's supposed to way do waste. stupid awimb.

I am sure the first 3 months of the idea was 'mindmapping' and 'thinking outside the box' to come up with an original an catch name (which is always very boring in the end).
    Would you like to try typing that again?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Would you like to try typing that again?
    Let's just move on it's for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

You appear to be describing HR like departments
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman