Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AW Wasn't exactly in denial mode when asked about Mustafi leaving

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Then on Lemar. Fair enough to try and move on from it but if you take the last sentence as read then why would we be offering 50m in the first place.

“It’s dead because Monaco have closed the door,” Wenger said. “They are still on cases like Mbappé and Fabinho [in terms of selling them]. They’ve already lost Mendy, Bernardo Silva and Bakayoko, so Monaco is at a stage where they have closed the door. Is it a frustration? We have the numbers and we have the quality to deal with that."
    This is my issue. He identifies a target and if he can't get them he usually won't bother with anyone else.

I'm hoping Draxler might fall into our laps once PSG get Mbappe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    And the flu but keeps travelling to Paris.

Hmm I suspect he has become an Allan.
    Ah come on now, you are being unfair.

His sore tummy was basically his reason for not attending work. Having called in he is then free to spend the day as he pleases.

I defy any man to deny he has called in sick and then within an hour or two went to the pub for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    This is my issue. He identifies a target and if he can't get them he usually won't bother with anyone else.

I'm hoping Draxler might fall into our laps once PSG get Mbappe.
    Quite my Swedish friend, I am in 100% agreement here.

He has identified a weakness in his squad and correctly sought to address it, having failed in his quest for target 1 he will now just sit back and make do. Lots of history in this respect.

I had always thought of Lemar as simply being Sanchez' replacement so perhaps that is a key factor here.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Ah come on now, you are being unfair.

His sore tummy was basically his reason for not attending work. Having called in he is then free to spend the day as he pleases.

I defy any man to deny he has called in sick and then within an hour or two went to the pub for the day.
    Have you ever called sick and you start believing your bull**** and start thinking/feeling you are sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Have you ever called sick and you start believing your bull**** and start thinking/feeling you are sick.
    No F, as I am either sick or not sick.

"best players", like clubs are queuing up for them, Sanchez not included. We've not had top calibre players here for yonks, that's why we win **** all, ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by arse-nick (avid-analogue-addict) View Post
    "best players", like clubs are queuing up for them, Sanchez not included. We've not had top calibre players here for yonks, that's why we win **** all, ffs!
    3 FA Cups in 4 years......