Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AW Wasn't exactly in denial mode when asked about Mustafi leaving

Told you guys...he's desperate to make Elneny the main man in the back 3...the Egyptian Mattias Samner

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    either he has a new CB planned or his master plan is to play fullbacks in as many positions as possble
    Didn't Henry go from wing back to Striker in a matter of months?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No

Simply because you always want to improve, if you can. There's no club in football that can have every player they want to buy, so you still have to get the best out of what you have.
    Stick it up your bóllocks

...... sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He has never been so consistently vociferous in the past, though. We've not sold our best players for a few years. And when we did it was when the club was in a poor financial state.

He even said that just because Sanchez is in the final 12 months of his contract that it will be impossible to renew it.

I am sure we all want to keep our best players but I doubt there are many on here who would consider it wise to allow Sanchez, OZil and Ox all to leave for nothing next summer. THat is a massive loss in terms of potential fees.

I expect Sanchez to leave. If wenger seems like he really means it this time then hopefully it will drive the price up a bit.

I half expect OX to leave as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Asked whether Sanchez would be an Arsenal player on 1st September Wenger replied 'Yes.'

He clearly isn't going to let him leave, Fash. He gets very angry when people still ask.
    if a big offer comes in he will go. He is a player who wants to play every minute of every game, Now he hasn't featured at all for a bunch of mysterious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    if a big offer comes in he will go. He is a player who wants to play every minute of every game, Now he hasn't featured at all for a bunch of mysterious reasons.
    He has only missed 1 game really... Mustafi has only come back for 1 game since confed' cup action
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He has only missed 1 game really... Mustafi has only come back for 1 game since confed' cup action
    and both of them may leave

and both of them may leave
    Good point.... Chambers played in the Under 21's and might well be off, Holding went and has now been dropped from the squad.... Bellerin must be off as well
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

He had a sore tummy.

I defy any man to say they have never fallen foul of a sore tummy.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He had a sore tummy.

I defy any man to say they have never fallen foul of a sore tummy.
    And the flu but keeps travelling to Paris.

Hmm I suspect he has become an Allan.