Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I see cyclists are getting outraged because a cyclist who knowingly rode an unsafe

I see cyclists are getting outraged because a cyclist who knowingly rode an unsafe

bike into a woman and killed her has been prosecuted for it

These people really do think the law shouldn't apply to them. Tossers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Worth a try though, nowadays, isn't it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Whilst the bloke is clearly an utter tosser, I will say that I've never used the front brake on a bike to actually brake, that's just bloody dangerous!! Front brake is to be used for pulling endos and that's it

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Worth a try though, nowadays, isn't it.
    The ghastly little shīt was lucky not to be prosecuted for manslaughter. I sincerely hope he ends up under a lorry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-mother.html

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Whilst the bloke is clearly an utter tosser, I will say that I've never used the front brake on a bike to actually brake, that's just bloody dangerous!! Front brake is to be used for pulling endos and that's it
    Hardly the point. The law requires a front brake on the vehicle in question and he rode it knowing it didn't have one. Had it had one and had he used it, it's probable that the woman would be alive today. He might have got hurt, but who cares about him?

The ghastly little shīt was lucky not to be prosecuted for manslaughter. I sincerely hope he ends up under a lorry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-mother.html
    He was prosecuted for Manslaughter, just found not guilty

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He was prosecuted for Manslaughter, just found not guilty
    Sorry, yes. I knew that. No idea why I typed that.

Hardly the point. The law requires a front brake on the vehicle in question and he rode it knowing it didn't have one. Had it had one and had he used it, it's probable that the woman would be alive today. He might have got hurt, but who cares about him?
    Yeah, but the law requires lots of things. I'm not sure anyone really cares about that anymore, or thinks it's the be all and end all.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Is it cyclists getting outraged or a cyclist?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Is it cyclists getting outraged or a cyclist?
    Well it does seem to be plural, but this rather nauseating piece of special pleading is what really aroused my ire.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...driving-charge