Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Look what I've found!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It is one of god's innocent creatures that is looking to you for its salvation. If you fail it, all your pronouncements on animal welfare will amount to nothing, since you will be shown to be heartless and uncaring.

Besides, you've only got two cats. You've needed a Buster replacement for ages.
    :sigh: You know what it's like trying to introduce a new cat into Burmese territory, do you?

I'm going to have a 'mare.

It is one of god's innocent creatures that is looking to you for its salvation. If you fail it, all your pronouncements on animal welfare will amount to nothing, since you will be shown to be heartless and uncaring.

Besides, you've only got two cats. You've needed a Buster replacement for ages.
    What became of Buster?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Sir C... You have to keep him/her. You'd never forgive yourself if you let it go.
    Imagine waking up in the middle of the night wondering if the poor thing is being neglected or mistreated and knowing you could have saved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What became of Buster?
    Time and age overtook the poor fellow.

He was a psycho, but mellowed with age.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    :sigh: You know what it's like trying to introduce a new cat into Burmese territory, do you?

I'm going to have a 'mare.
    There's no need to be racist about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Sadly it's not what i'm after, C. If your pikey friends decide to leave behind a Siberian Neva Masquerade then i'm your man.
    You don't want one of them off the back of a lorry though, do you. You don't know where's it's been.

You'll need a resected breeder.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Sadly it's not what i'm after, C. If your pikey friends decide to leave behind a Siberian Neva Masquerade then i'm your man.
    That sounds like a car.

I'll bear it in mind, b.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You don't want one of them off the back of a lorry though, do you. You don't know where's it's been.

You'll need a resected breeder.
    They cost about £1k, r. I'll take a cheaper option if it's available.

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night wondering if the poor thing is being neglected or mistreated and knowing you could have saved it.
    Imagine waking up in the middle of the night with Bertie inserting his claws into my eye.