Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am never watching a 'documentary' on netflix again. Sick and tired of them being

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I pay £9 a month so that one child can watch about 4 hrs worth of stuff that we can't get on Sky. Reminds me, I must cancel the 4K subscription for Netflix, that'll save me a whole £2
    I was thinking the same I saw that option. 4k yeah go on then but there is nothing good in 4K

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    'oh look that's the part where you are baddies'
    Her great-grandad's probably one of this lot.

Attachment 710

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Her great-grandad's probably one of this lot.

Attachment 710
    I hear Icarus is good. It's about the Russian doping setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My nieces all 'gave up dairy' after watching some BBC-funded communist nonsense involving that ghastly little cùnt Simon Amstell.

Thankfully, they've now all seen sense. Silly little tarts.
    I quite like him He's very self-deprecating and not in a humble bragging way. He seems real, man.

Obviously Jewish and ugly, but at least one of those is no reason to hate a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I quite like him He's very self-deprecating and not in a humble bragging way. He seems real, man.

Obviously Jewish and ugly, but at least one of those is no reason to hate a man.
    Just to show we are capable of agreeing, I like him as well. Bernie can **** off

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Just to show we are capable of agreeing, I like him as well. Bernie can **** off
    I recall him as being insufferably smug. Amstell, that is. Still, mandatory qualifications for a TV presenter, I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I recall him as being insufferably smug. Amstell, that is. Still, mandatory qualifications for a TV presenter, I expect.
    Was thinking more of his comedy than his presenting work. He did a very good stand up routine a few years ago and I quite liked the sitcoms he did.

Without wanting to cause a storm, I also watched the vegan propaganda film that Berni mentioned

Vegan propaganda films.

I watched something called 'What the Health'

I saw it coming they could have been a bit more subtle.
    one by one they ruled out, Red meat, then Chicken (oh god even worse), Eggs, milk, fish,

But sugar apparently is fine for you.

Then they covered all bases for people who may have questions like (I go to the gym can I be Vegan and maintain) here's a body builder type and so on.

absolute waste of my life. give me a bloody fashburger.

Today is National Burger day, Fash. Enjoy all that meat

DH95RkMWAAAun2I.jpg
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Today is National Burger day, Fash. Enjoy all that meat

DH95RkMWAAAun2I.jpg
    They all give you cancer.

according to the movie 1 egg is as bad as 5 cigarettes a day

They all give you cancer.

according to the movie 1 egg is as bad as 5 cigarettes a day

Monty no longer has to wish cancer on anyone. Just give them an egg
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman