Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am never watching a 'documentary' on netflix again. Sick and tired of them being

I am never watching a 'documentary' on netflix again. Sick and tired of them being

Vegan propaganda films.

I watched something called 'What the Health'

I saw it coming they could have been a bit more subtle.
    one by one they ruled out, Red meat, then Chicken (oh god even worse), Eggs, milk, fish,

But sugar apparently is fine for you.

Then they covered all bases for people who may have questions like (I go to the gym can I be Vegan and maintain) here's a body builder type and so on.

absolute waste of my life. give me a bloody fashburger.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 08-23-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Vegan propaganda films.

one by one they ruled out, Red meat, then Chicken (oh god even worse), Eggs, milk, fish,

Then they covered all bases for people who may have questions like (I go to the gym can I be Vegan and maintain) here's a body builder type and so on.

My nieces all 'gave up dairy' after watching some BBC-funded communist nonsense involving that ghastly little cùnt Simon Amstell.

Thankfully, they've now all seen sense. Silly little tarts.

Vegan propaganda films.

I have to ask, why the ****, based on everything else you could possibly have watched, did you choose that?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My nieces all 'gave up dairy' after watching some BBC-funded communist nonsense involving that ghastly little cùnt Simon Amstell.

Thankfully, they've now all seen sense. Silly little tarts.
    I have explained to my eldest that if we don't eat them and their associated products then they'd never get to exist in the 1st place. This seems to have done the trick

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I have to ask, why the ****, based on everything else you could possibly have watched, did you choose that?
    The missus. I said alright if I could watch world war 2 in colour afterwards so I could make fun of Mussolini

I actually barely use netflix I can never find anything to watch.

Joe Rogan has the best take on these idiots imo

The missus. I said alright if I could watch world war 2 in colour afterwards so I could make fun of Mussolini

I can't imagine Italians are big on WWII documentaries, really. You should show her the episode of World At War where hundreds of thousands of Italian soldiers in the Western desert surrender to about half a dozen slightly bemused squaddies.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-23-2017 at 03:26 PM.

I pay £9 a month so that one child can watch about 4 hrs worth of stuff that we can't get on Sky. Reminds me, I must cancel the 4K subscription for Netflix, that'll save me a whole £2

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can't imagine Italians are big on WWII documentaries, really. You should show her the episode of World At War where hundreds of thousands of Italian soldiers in the Western desert surrender to about half a dozen slightly bemused squaddies.
    'oh look that's the part where you are baddies'

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I pay £9 a month so that one child can watch about 4 hrs worth of stuff that we can't get on Sky. Reminds me, I must cancel the 4K subscription for Netflix, that'll save me a whole £2
    I just use the magic box of copyright infringement. It cost me 27 quid about four years ago and not a single penny since.

:shrood: