Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hope this orangutan **** gets shot in the face

I hope this orangutan **** gets shot in the face

Fair play to the orangutang imo. It's the snidey caption writer that needs shooting in the face. Typical of his/her profession.

The glw is mad for seeing organutans this winter. That means fúcking Borneo, where it pisses down continuously and is inhabited by fúcking Allans. Fúck my luck.

That Orangutan is shīt at sawing and looks like she'll take a finger/toe off any minute.

Although I do like the aggressive way the spy Orangutan starts sawing vigorously.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The glw is mad for seeing organutans this winter. That means fúcking Borneo, where it pisses down continuously and is inhabited by fúcking Allans. Fúck my luck.
    Plus, they'll see your name and think you're the colonialist oppressor back to have another crack. They'll probably shrink your fücking heads and wear them as necklaces imo.

Just take her to Dublin Zoo mate, there is 3 or 4 of the fúckers in there.

[QUOTE=Burney;4175215]Plus, they'll see your name and think you're the colonialist oppressor back to have another crack. They'll probably shrink your fücking heads and wear them as necklaces imo.[/QUOTE

I just want to go and lie on a Thai beach for 3 weeks, eating my own body weight in hepatitis c ridden shellfish and drinking gallons of formaldehyde laden beer. Is that too much for a man to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Why have you imprisoned wild creatures, sw?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    When I went there as a kiddie, the Orangutan hurled shīte at everyone at great velocity. It was literally the best day of my childhood.

Why have you imprisoned wild creatures, sw?
    They are the local inhabitants
    10 characters? Pile of cund.