Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hope this orangutan **** gets shot in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    When I went there as a kiddie, the Orangutan hurled shīte at everyone at great velocity. It was literally the best day of my childhood.
    Travellers probably.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Travellers probably.
    No other zoo experience ever truly matched up to it, sw. It turns out that what young kids really love is having an animal throw faeces at them.

No other zoo experience ever truly matched up to it, sw. It turns out that what young kids really love is having an animal throw faeces at them.
    Should try the hippos in Regents Park then. They have a policy of using their tails as a propeller to spray their hot, fresh poo far and wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Should try the hippos in Regents Park then. They have a policy of using their tails as a propeller to spray their hot, fresh poo far and wide.
    Somehow that's less charming. With the Orangutan, you had a sporting chance of dodging the missile, only for it to miss you and hit some other poor, unsuspecting cünt who'd wandered up wondering what all the fuss was about.

[QUOTE=Sir C;4175217]
    Plus, they'll see your name and think you're the colonialist oppressor back to have another crack. They'll probably shrink your fücking heads and wear them as necklaces imo.[/QUOTE

I just want to go and lie on a Thai beach for 3 weeks, eating my own body weight in hepatitis c ridden shellfish and drinking gallons of formaldehyde laden beer. Is that too much for a man to ask?