Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: These selling Mustafi rumours seem to be complete *******s imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Well he's not worth changing the squad around to accommodate him.

He goes on a few runs has a couple of wild shots a game.
    he's also been guilty of being caught way out of position of giving the ball away which has cost us dearly.

If he had a different haircut I would like him more I think.
    Plenty of talent but his overall performances tend to be fairly **** slightly more often than not. He is at the perfect club.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't think he's rubbish at all. Very good player on his day but a little bit short of end product. Also has had quite a few not-his-days.

Crazy to keep trying to squeeze him into the team at the expense of the performance and result when he won't be staying to play in that position anyway.

Bit disturbing tbh.
    I applaud your generosity A. To be "very good on his day" is a positive comment one could apply to virtually every footballer in the Premier League.

Chamberlain is slightly above average as top level professional footballers go, but not in any way worth turning down the reported fees of £30m for, nor is he worth the tactical nonsense we are witnessing.

Surplus to requirements...Wenger has seen enough of Elneny and Naitland Niles to know they are world class centre halves...plus he needs the money to get Lamar aka French Stephen Hughes o:

He must be incandescent with range that he paid so much for a defender instead of another midget midfielder

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I put it to you that his ongoing stance with Chamberlain suggests he has.
    Have we considered that players employ agents. Part of the job of a football agent is to secure his/her client the best possible deal. This means being adept at the dark art of negotiation. One tough negotiating stance is to play hard ball and pretend not to be especially interested.

ITKs seem to suggest that Ox doesn't want to go anywhere. He just wants his bank account furnished with a large number of Pounds Sterling each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Have we considered that players employ agents. Part of the job of a football agent is to secure his/her client the best possible deal. This means being adept at the dark art of negotiation. One tough negotiating stance is to play hard ball and pretend not to be especially interested.

ITKs seem to suggest that Ox doesn't want to go anywhere. He just wants his bank account furnished with a large number of Pounds Sterling each week.
    Who are these ITKs Rich? Some attention-seeking cùnts on twitter making things up?