Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone see The State on Channel 4 last night? Quite good, I thought.

Anyone see The State on Channel 4 last night? Quite good, I thought.

Reasonably plausible and the theology was spot on. The only wholly unbelievable character was the doctor who'd gone there without any apparent understanding of what Islamic State was.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Reasonably plausible and the theology was spot on. The only wholly unbelievable character was the doctor who'd gone there without any apparent understanding of what Islamic State was.
    I see Allans on the news every night b, fúck watching them for fun as well.

Started watching on catch up last night. There is a pleasingly attractive girl that refuses to gravitate over the 'hole in the floor' type toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I see Allans on the news every night b, fúck watching them for fun as well.
    If it's any consolation, you do get to see them getting bombed and shot.

I missed it after watching the first two. The Doctor was a right ****ing ****. Dragging her young son into that ****? She wants stabbing.

Did you see that woman on the news defending her article about tearing down Nelson's Column. Complete and utter **** from start to finish.

Attention-seeking little ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I missed it after watching the first two. The Doctor was a right ****ing ****. Dragging her young son into that ****? She wants stabbing.

Did you see that woman on the news defending her article about tearing down Nelson's Column. Complete and utter **** from start to finish.

Attention-seeking little ****.
    Jacqueline Monroe ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Jacqueline Monroe ?
    No idea what her name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Jacqueline Monroe ?
    Doesn't sound very Allan.