Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Segregated train carriages to protect women from sexual assault?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm still very, old school on this and wear sunglasses everywhere
    I wouldn't do it at an old school, mate. Or any school, for that matter.
    Last edited by Monty92; 08-23-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I have on a couple of occasions had my nuts grabbed on the tube by ladies. Was sort of Christmassy pissed up time
    I got grabbed by the goolies by a girl when I was walking home in Camden from a club once. In fact I was mildly sexually assaulted only the other week outside the Dublin Castle by a tired and emotional lady I was sitting next to having a smoke. All of a sudden she reached up and started kissing my cheek. I nearly called the police!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I got grabbed by the goolies by a girl when I was walking home in Camden from a club once. In fact I was mildly sexually assaulted only the other week outside the Dublin Castle by a tired and emotional lady I was sitting next to having a smoke. All of a sudden she reached up and started kissing my cheek. I nearly called the police!
    This happened to me in Charing cross road. Nobody believes the story.

this woman was walking down the road with her hand out and had a grab.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Actually I had a face to face chat with two women about this exact issue a few weeks back, both of whom I respect and are far removed from the feminazi stereotype. Both of their experiences seems to suggest that harassment on public transport (ranging from men subtly rubbing up against them to full blown wan***g) is actually disturbingly common. They claim that every woman will have experienced something along this spectrum at least once.

Can I just say how much I like the phrase 'full-blown wànking'?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Can I just say how much I like the phrase 'full-blown ****ing'?
    but he's also used the word spectrum which I don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Eh? When did men start sexually assaulting women on trains willy-nilly? I've been using trains for 40 years and I've never sexually assaulted any women, and I've known women all my life and never met one who was sexually assaulted on a train.

Is it a recent phenomenon? Are millenials out of control gropers?
    I'm remembering the one who did the interpretive dance because someone jizzed on her on the Tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Surely the briefest of respectful and admiring glances is not wrong?

Anyway, this whole subject reeks of cis-normative oppression. If a man feels he is a woman, he should be able to travel in the women-only carriages.
    You have identified the real issue here. If I'm feeling a bit rapey, all I need do is momentarily identify as a woman and presto! The Carriage of the Innocents is available to me.

I'm remembering the one who did the interpretive dance because someone jizzed on her on the Tube.
    The obvious reaction to being splashed with a stranger's fluids - dance it off.

not the same thing but I jizzed on someones sofa by accident once.

I was sleeping on the sofa and had a wet dream. Which I've maybe had twice in my life.

and different time I peed out the window as I couldn't go to the bathroom as I was scared of the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The obvious reaction to being splashed with a stranger's fluids - dance it off.
    Actually I also know a woman who was spaffed on as she was walking up an escalator on the tube. I can't help respecting a man so committed to his deviancy that he's able to bring himself off while standing on a moving staircase.