Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Segregated train carriages to protect women from sexual assault?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Such a persistent and distinctive stain as well.
    And women think they have it bad with their bleeding vaginas

Actually, it would be more impressive if he got her as she was travelling up and he down in a sort of drive-by shooting type affair.
    that will be a new craze. instead of throwing acid on people. drive round on bikes jizzing on peoples faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was wearing just boxer shorts and a t-shirt. I woke up confused and hung over and then you realise somethings not right.
    This thread needs Snin. He had some interesting tales in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    that will be a new craze. instead of throwing acid on people. drive round on bikes jizzing on peoples faces.
    Simultaneously controlling a push bike while masturbating would be quite the accomplishment.

Unless the perp cycled up to the victim then asked them politely to stand there while they got going.

These people must be on a constant hair-trigger, mustn't they? It would take me a lot longer than the duration of an escalator journey to achieve orgasm. Hell, achieving erection would be enough of a struggle.
    That's an age thing b
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Simultaneously controlling a push bike while masturbating would be quite the accomplishment.

Unless the perp cycled up to the victim then asked them politely to stand there while they got going.
    That happened to a girl in our office.... he was ****ing and then decided to ask her on a date.
    Frigid cow said no
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Eh? When did men start sexually assaulting women on trains willy-nilly? I've been using trains for 40 years and I've never sexually assaulted any women, and I've known women all my life and never met one who was sexually assaulted on a train.

Is it a recent phenomenon? Are millenials out of control gropers?

Sharia law is taking over, Sir C.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I shall admit that I did masturbate on public transport once. I was travelling from Peru to Bolivia on an overnight bus and was at the back, which was mainly empty. it was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. One thing led to another, and the rest is history.

On the same trip, my friend had a wánk in the Maracana, the fúcking freak.
    Wow, that's utterly amazing.

You have a friend?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Someone had to get there eventually, a. It's ironic that the perpetrators of the crime are removing their opportunity to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Last night I got on the tube. There was space but this woman got on and stood right in front of me. I am stuck against the side so I basically have her hair in my face.

She was asking for it. her current location is my bathtub.