Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Segregated train carriages to protect women from sexual assault?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    not the same thing but I jizzed on someones sofa by accident once.

I was sleeping on the sofa and had a wet dream. Which I've maybe had twice in my life.
    Good heavens, f! Were you naked? If not, how did the emission make its way to the sofa?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Actually I also know a woman who was spaffed on as she was walking up an escalator on the tube. I can't help respecting a man so committed to his deviancy that he's able to bring himself off while standing on a moving staircase.
    Where do you meet all these victims, m?

They're neurotic fantasists, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Good heavens, f! Were you naked? If not, how did the emission make its way to the sofa?
    I can see how that could happen. It does have a nasty habit of getting everywhere, especially if you aren't able to contain it quickly.

Actually I also know a woman who was spaffed on as she was walking up an escalator on the tube. I can't help respecting a man so committed to his deviancy that he's able to bring himself off while standing on a moving staircase.
    These people must be on a constant hair-trigger, mustn't they? It would take me a lot longer than the duration of an escalator journey to achieve orgasm. Hell, achieving erection would be enough of a struggle.

I can see how that could happen. It does have a nasty habit of getting everywhere, especially if you aren't able to contain it quickly.
    Such a persistent and distinctive stain as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Where do you meet all these victims, m?

They're neurotic fantasists, you know.
    I assumed the same until I started speaking to women who aren't totally mental

Actually, it would be more impressive if he got her as she was travelling up and he down in a sort of drive-by shooting type affair.

These people must be on a constant hair-trigger, mustn't they? It would take me a lot longer than the duration of an escalator journey to achieve orgasm. Hell, achieving erection would be enough of a struggle.
    Maybe he reaches climax at home, then just holds the tip until he finds a victim.

Maybe he reaches climax at home, then just holds the tip until he finds a victim.
    A bulldog clip would help in this situation

I was wearing just boxer shorts and a t-shirt. I woke up confused and hung over and then you realise somethings not right.

then I couldn't decide what to do.

Also then later I went into the bathroom and I some how managed to make the glass shelf fall off and smash
    It was some girl I knew who was 'looking after' the place for some bloke she knew

complete mayhem. obviously it didn't go exactly how I planned as I was on the sofa.