Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Segregated train carriages to protect women from sexual assault?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    All that matters is that they are doing it, and it needs to STOP. Separate carriages is a great idea.

Of course, women will still be allowed to travel in the male carriages (why should a woman be delayed because of RAPISTS). It is only men that will be barred from half the train.

Its like Rosa Parks all over again.
    Sounds like a load of old bóllocks to me.

To be honest, even leering at them must make them feel incredibly uncomfortable. And women have an amazing sense of when you are looking at them, no matter how subtle you think you are being.

Statistically, some people on here must have sexually assaulted a women. Come on, who was it? Own up!
    I have on a couple of occasions had my nuts grabbed on the tube by ladies. Was sort of Christmassy pissed up time

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I shall admit that I did masturbate on public transport once. I was travelling from Peru to Bolivia on an overnight bus and was at the back, which was mainly empty. it was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. One thing led to another, and the rest is history.

On the same trip, my friend had a wánk in the Maracana, the fúcking freak.
    You committed an act of self-pollution on a 'mainly empty' bus, and you wonder why the world is fúcked up beyond any salvation? GOD HAS HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FILTH, BOY!

To be honest, even leering at them must make them feel incredibly uncomfortable. And women have an amazing sense of when you are looking at them, no matter how subtle you think you are being.

Statistically, some people on here must have sexually assaulted a women. Come on, who was it? Own up!
    Leering isn't sexual assault. It may be incredibly bad-mannered, but looking at someone isn't the same as assaulting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You committed an act of self-pollution on a 'mainly empty' bus, and you wonder why the world is fúcked up beyond any salvation? GOD HAS HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FILTH, BOY!
    You appear to have ignored the fact that my friend knocked one out in the footballing equivalent of Mecca.

Leering isn't sexual assault. It may be incredibly bad-mannered, but looking at someone isn't the same as assaulting them.
    Quite and if they're pretty and in a short skirt or low-cut top then what exactly do they expect me to do????

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You appear to have ignored the fact that my friend knocked one out in the footballing equivalent of Mecca.
    You're all sick, twisted individuals. Mind you, given the state of your mum's sexual peccadillos, it's no surprise you ended up a freak.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Quite and if they're pretty and in a short skirt or low-cut top then what exactly do they expect me to do????
    Well apparently it's considered normal to get all rapey with them to be fashionable

In my day we had to make do with a crafty peek.

Surely the briefest of respectful and admiring glances is not wrong?

Anyway, this whole subject reeks of cis-normative oppression. If a man feels he is a woman, he should be able to travel in the women-only carriages.

Well apparently it's considered normal to get all rapey with them to be fashionable

In my day we had to make do with a crafty peek.
    I'm still very, old school on this and wear sunglasses everywhere