Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Builder types: What's so valuable or special about spirit levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I found a top qualitee Spirit Level on some steps once
    It has TWO spirit level bubble things
    One for vertical and another for horizontal
    on some steps. Probably forgot to take it with him after drinking his unpronounceable lager on said steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    on some steps. Probably forgot to take it with him after drinking his unpronounceable lager on said steps.
    Yes I think pissedness was the reason for leaving his whopper behind
    Why else ? !
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Yes I think pissedness was the reason for leaving his whopper behind
    Why else ? !
    Poor fella left his burger and his spirit level behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Poor fella left his burger and his spirit level behind.
    Ah man, you would be gutted to leave your Whopper behind.

The indisputable king of the high street fast food burger, with cheese naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

The indisputable king of the high street fast food burger, with cheese naturally.
    Spot on, perfect fast food would be Whopper with Cheese, McDonalds Fries, KFC gravy and McDonalds Coke (no idea why, it's just the best Coca Cola served anywhere)

I haven't had Burger king for ages. I had McDonalds the other day for the first time in ages.
    Uber eats good service.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Spot on, perfect fast food would be Whopper with Cheese, McDonalds Fries, KFC gravy and McDonalds Coke (no idea why, it's just the best Coca Cola served anywhere)
    I like McDonalds Milkshakes.

That is indeed quite the meal there PSRB, all you are missing is a starter of a Fillet O Fish and 6 Nuggets as a side.

If in the unfortunate event that I am to be sentenced to death this is what I am asking for.

That is indeed quite the meal there PSRB, all you are missing is a starter of a Fillet O Fish and 6 Nuggets as a side.

If in the unfortunate event that I am to be sentenced to death this is what I am asking for.
    Never been keen on a fish burger, perhaps one of the spicy KFC burgers as an extra. Oh and the nuggets have to be McDonalds, even the elder daughter turns her nose up at BK's effort

Never been keen on a fish burger, perhaps one of the spicy KFC burgers as an extra. Oh and the nuggets have to be McDonalds, even the elder daughter turns her nose up at BK's effort
    I miss the big breakfast