Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Builder types: What's so valuable or special about spirit levels?

Builder types: What's so valuable or special about spirit levels?

It's the one tool you will see them take home with them but don't be carrying anything else apart from an energy drink in the morning and beer on the way home.

Why is this, why not leave it at work?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's the one tool you will see them take home with them but don't be carrying anything else apart from an energy drink in the morning and beer on the way home.

Why is this, why not leave it at work?
    The spirit within must be fed and worshipped, lest it become angered, in which case it might give false readings and you'd end up with sloping shelves.

Shrood bunch of lads, builders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The spirit within must be fed and worshipped, lest it become angered, in which case it might give false readings and you'd end up with sloping shelves.

I will get one. then another one, then another one.

Sir C I am going mental I am going to f the Tokai I just bought out the window as I've been offered a good deal on a Gold top les paul.

I will get one. then another one, then another one.

Sir C I am going mental I am going to f the Tokai I just bought out the window as I've been offered a good deal on a Gold top les paul.
    :sigh: I thought you wanted to buy a house, hmm?

Will a Gold Top LP make you happy, f?

:sigh: I thought you wanted to buy a house, hmm?

Will a Gold Top LP make you happy, f?
    I think so it has P90s

That aside I haven't lost any money. I sold my strat for more than I bought it and can return the Tokai.

I still want a telecaster though

My mate who knows about this stuff has text me back.

'When you are a builder you pay for your tools, you take the spirit level home as it doesn't fit in your lock box'

I think so it has P90s

That aside I haven't lost any money. I sold my strat for more than I bought it and can return the Tokai.

I still want a telecaster though
    I've just ordered the new Xbox. Not really sure why as hardly use the old one. I just can't help myself, have had every new version on release date and it now just feels like I ought too
    Last edited by PSRB; 08-23-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I've just ordered the new, s****y Xbox. Not really sure why as hardly use the old one. I just can't help myself, have had every new version on release date and it now just feels like I ought too
    but you know PSRB I still only have a PS3. my wife gets suspicious when she says why don't you buy some new shoes or jeans. I say nooo later I have no money left this month. Oh look here's the postman with my parcels.

I've calmed down with phones though I do have an iPhone 7 now but I waited a while before getting it. and I only got it as my old phone fell apart.

but you know PSRB I still only have a PS3. my wife gets suspicious when she says why don't you buy some new shoes or jeans. I say nooo later I have no money left this month. Oh look here's the postman with my parcels.

I've calmed down with phones though I do have an iPhone 7 now but I waited a while before getting it. and I only got it as my old phone fell apart.
    Much the same with me, iPhone 5 died and thought I should probably get a 4G phone, so have the iPhone 7.

I am going to f the Tokai I just bought out the window as I've been offered a good deal on a Gold top les paul.
    -------------------------->

See that little picture? ^^^^

That's me not saying anything.