Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Talking of GoT, have we established the definitive top three women in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    For me, it's some combination of Melisandre (great, great breasts ), Margery Tyrell/Baratheon and Ros who ended up getting knacked by Joffrey with a crossbow.

As you can see, this is a very pleasing list, but what is yours?
    Dutch tittybird
    Margarine
    One of the hookers at Littlefinger's place (good bottom)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Dutch tittybird
    Margarine
    Some say the ginger won wot Jon Snow used to bang, but I think she had too big a jaw. 'Undershot' my grandmother would have called her.

Dutch tittybird
    Margarine
    Strange name for a palace imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

OK. Melisandre

Attachment 707

Margaery

Attachment 708

Ros

Attachment 709

Sadly, they are mostly clothed here, but a little googling is your friend in this instance.
    Melisandre certainly looks a good actress.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Melisandre certainly looks a good actress.
    Oh, she is. She also gets the lot out in Dutch film 'Black Book', although at one point she's entirely naked and getting covered in a huge vat of human faeces, which spoilt it a bit for me. But that's the Dutch for you.

Some say the ginger won wot Jon Snow used to bang, but I think she had too big a jaw. 'Undershot' my grandmother would have called her.
    In one scene he performed an act of Irish airlines upon her. I, for one, was unable to banish the mental image of that unwashed coppery disaster area from my mind (nose) for weeks.

Oh, she is. She also gets the lot out in Dutch film 'Black Book', although at one point she's entirely naked and getting covered in a huge vat of human faeces, which spoilt it a bit for me. But that's the Dutch for you.
    If you know one thing about a Verhoven movie, it's that you're going to get titties.

wd pv.

If you know one thing about a Verhoven movie, it's that you're going to get titties.

wd pv.
    That's true, actually. He rarely disappoints.

In one scene he performed an act of Irish airlines upon her. I, for one, was unable to banish the mental image of that unwashed coppery disaster area from my mind (nose) for weeks.
    Yes, she looked grubby and one has to assume that, under all those furs, she must have cultivated quite the stench.

Go on then. Give us your racist bile.