Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: When the defence collectively bends over and puckers its arse'ole for

When the defence collectively bends over and puckers its arse'ole for

our opponents the camera always cuts to Wenger who appears to be railing at Steve Bould while he [Bouldie] looks on impassively.

What do you suppose he is saying? "Fax sake Bouldie, you're defensive coach, what the fack are you doing with them?" ( Though Wenger would use a more gallic vernacular style of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    our opponents the camera always cuts to Wenger who appears to be railing at Steve Bould while he [Bouldie] looks on impassively.

What do you suppose he is saying? "Fax sake Bouldie, you're defensive coach, what the fack are you doing with them?" ( Though Wenger would use a more gallic vernacular style of course).
    I seriously doubt Bould ever gets a look in in terms of any actual coaching. Anything he suggests that Wenger thinks might impinge upon his glorious footballistic vision by stopping the opposition scoring goals is undoubtedly quashed. He's just turning up for the pay check these days, I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I seriously doubt Bould ever gets a look in in terms of any actual coaching. Anything he suggests that Wenger thinks might impinge upon his glorious footballistic vision by stopping the opposition scoring goals is undoubtedly quashed. He's just turning up for the pay check these days, I reckon.
    Cheque?????

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Cheque?????
    What can I say, sw? You are quite right. I have been colonised by the Yanqui

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Bould has not been defensive coach since a short spell 4 years ago
    He got results and praise so an envious Wenger took the role from him
    Bould is only there for the school fee money
    10 characters? Pile of cund.