Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Doctor Dickie opined recently that Gabriel simply wasn't handsome enough to be an

Doctor Dickie opined recently that Gabriel simply wasn't handsome enough to be an

Arsenal player and I must say I agree. The reason Wenger never tried to secure the services of Frank Ribery, for example, is because his face looks like it caught fire and was out out with a shovel. Being aesthetically pleasing is, I feel, more important than silverware which is why I must call for Wenger's own resignation.

This ugly, cadaverous old man ruins our look with his crooked teeth and saggy wrinkled throat. Consider the contrast with the handsome young gun at Huddersfield, David Wagner, who in addition to being a bit of a dish, is really quite trendy and exudes the energy and dynamism of a man in his prime.

Wenger out! Wagner in!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Arsenal player and I must say I agree. The reason Wenger never tried to secure the services of Frank Ribery, for example, is because his face looks like it caught fire and was out out with a shovel. Being aesthetically pleasing is, I feel, more important than silverware which is why I must call for Wenger's own resignation.

This ugly, cadaverous old man ruins our look with his crooked teeth and saggy wrinkled throat. Consider the contrast with the handsome young gun at Huddersfield, David Wagner, who in addition to being a bit of a dish, is really quite trendy and exudes the energy and dynamism of a man in his prime.

Wenger out! Wagner in!
    Give Eddie Howe the job. He is a handsome fellow, if a little smug looking.

Wenger out! Wagner in!
    The bloke has won two games in a row, which makes him a fully qualified Next Big Thing. Also, it is clearly the continuity option, as only one letter changes.

Wenger out! Wagner in!
    I think this is accurate. In fact I have posted as much elsewhere. If Wenger weren't such a fvcking homo we would be lot further on than we are. Say what you like, Alex Ferguson was not a lover of the D.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The bloke has won two games in a row, which makes him a fully qualified Next Big Thing. Also, it is clearly the continuity option, as only one letter changes.
    Let's hope his career in Football management lasts longer than his stint on X Factor.