Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Blokes on moped mounted the curb and snatched the missus's phone this morning

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Perhaps they are also Liberals.
    Labour actually, after the last election. They elected a Greek Cypriot as MP

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its the only place in the UK with nice Muslims, apparently.
    Who said they were nice? Thryre simply less religiously observant and less politically radicalised.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its the only place in the UK with nice Muslims, apparently.
    Hmmm, must be the turks.
    There i still a strong Greek community perhaps not as obvious as before.

However it's changing and I want to leave. It's becoming overly expensive and lots of questionable eastern europe types have moved in.

For instance there is a neighbour who has a bunch of kids has an old woman living with him.
    The fella doesn't speak a word of a the queens, must be some sort of tradesman as he has hands of leather, Yet he can rent out a big place and support everyone else and has a newish different car every month. I want to know what his gig is.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 08-23-2017 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Hmmm, must be the turks.

However it's changing and I want to leave. It's becoming overly expensive and lots of questionable eastern europe types have moved in.

For instance there is a neighbour who has a bunch of kids has an old woman living with him.
    The fella doesn't speak a word of a the queens, must be some sort of tradesman as he has hands of leather, Yet he can rent out a big place and support everyone else and has a newish different car every month. I want to know what his gig is.
    Brexit will sort this out, he will straight back on the boat to wherever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Hmmm, must be the turks.

It has changed considerably, but then that is the nature of the area. I wouldn't necessarily want to live there now and it is absurdly expensive.

The greeks began moving out to Southgate, Oakwood, Cockfosters some time ago. Its all about property for them.