Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blokes on moped mounted the curb and snatched the missus's phone this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I treat everyone like that.
    Very wise. I've been reading 'The Gift of Fear' recently. It points out that our desire not to be seen as rude, anti-social or racist causes us to suppress and ignore our natural intuitions of fear and get us into terrible trouble - not least because these weaknesses are exploited by those most likely to harm us.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-22-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't want to appear insensitive but....Muslims??
    I wouldn't rule it out, but generally speaking muslims tend to use vehicles to mow down kafirs, not steal their phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I wouldn't rule it out, but generally speaking muslims tend to use vehicles to mow down kafirs, not steal their phones.
    Not in Malaysia. Modern, peace loving Malaysia. They love a bit of moped handbag theft. Has happened to two of my colleagues (female of course). Not pleasant. I imagine your better half is a tad shaken?

THat is as compassionate as I get, sorry.

Not in Malaysia. Modern, peace loving Malaysia. They love a bit of moped handbag theft. Has happened to two of my colleagues (female of course). Not pleasant. I imagine your better half is a tad shaken?

THat is as compassionate as I get, sorry.
    By the way, regarding your dismissal of Burney's point yesterday about demographics and how you "doubt they are going to run the show any time soon"......Currently the UK's Muslim population is multiplying 75% every 10 years and at that same rate the muslim population in the UK could be 26 million by 2050. (this is of course dependent on a number of variables, but that is the current trajectory).

By the way, regarding your dismissal of Burney's point yesterday about demographics and how you "doubt they are going to run the show any time soon"......Currently the UK's Muslim population is multiplying 75% every 10 years and at that same rate the muslim population in the UK could be 26 million by 2050. (this is of course dependent on a number of variables, but that is the current trajectory).
    Sure is a lot of muslims. You had better start learning how to get on with them hadn't you

Have you had a chance to listen to Sam's chat with Douglas Murray yet? Some interesting stuff. Sam comes across as a bit prissy at some points, but I'm used to that.

Sure is a lot of muslims. You had better start learning how to get on with them hadn't you
    Hmmm. A courtesy many of them have notably failed to extend to us, of course.

Yes, you just keep saying stupid things and then making a joke when your stupidity is pointed out.

Yes, you just keep saying stupid things and then making a joke when your stupidity is pointed out.

OK, as you insist on paraphrasing everything I say (running the show??) let me do the same to you.

Islam is inherently evil, they come here and try and change our law, rape our young women, they want to kill us all and they breed like ****ing rabbits so in 30 years time we will be completely overrun by them and will be under Sharia law. Is that what you want? I suppose you'd like that wouldn't you, eh????

You come out with all this **** when even by your own admission your experience of this evil is listening to a few comments from Ash's London walks, having to sit next to the odd muslim on the tube and stalking your only muslim neighbour (the non contract signing ****) with requests for selfies.

And on top of all that when somebody who actually grew up alongside these communities gives up trying to talk you down and attempts to diffuse your nonsense by ending the conversation you resort to childish insults and 'talk sport-like' provocation.

I suppose what I am trying to say is that instead of sitting on here holding forth about islamic scripture why don't you actually go out and talk to some of these people?

Now, shall we move on to Brexit?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. A courtesy many of them have notably failed to extend to us, of course.
    Not to me. I get on with them just fine.

Maybe its you, b?