Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Blokes on moped mounted the curb and snatched the missus's phone this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    OK, as you insist on paraphrasing everything I say (running the show??) let me do the same to you.

Islam is inherently evil, they come here and try and change our law, rape our young women, they want to kill us all and they breed like ****ing rabbits so in 30 years time we will be completely overrun by them and will be under Sharia law. Is that what you want? I suppose you'd like that wouldn't you, eh????

You come out with all this **** when even by your own admission your experience of this evil is listening to a few comments from Ash's London walks, having to sit next to the odd muslim on the tube and stalking your only muslim neighbour (the non contract signing ****) with requests for selfies.

And on top of all that when somebody who actually grew up alongside these communities gives up trying to talk you down and attempts to diffuse your nonsense by ending the conversation you resort to childish insults and 'talk sport-like' provocation.

I suppose what I am trying to say is that instead of sitting on here holding forth about islamic scripture why don't you actually go out and talk to some of these people?

Now, shall we move on to Brexit?
    Please point me towards what I've said that is "nonsense"...

OK, as you insist on paraphrasing everything I say (running the show??) let me do the same to you.

Islam is inherently evil, they come here and try and change our law, rape our young women, they want to kill us all and they breed like ****ing rabbits so in 30 years time we will be completely overrun by them and will be under Sharia law. Is that what you want? I suppose you'd like that wouldn't you, eh????

You come out with all this **** when even by your own admission your experience of this evil is listening to a few comments from Ash's London walks, having to sit next to the odd muslim on the tube and stalking your only muslim neighbour (the non contract signing ****) with requests for selfies.

And on top of all that when somebody who actually grew up alongside these communities gives up trying to talk you down and attempts to diffuse your nonsense by ending the conversation you resort to childish insults and 'talk sport-like' provocation.

I suppose what I am trying to say is that instead of sitting on here holding forth about islamic scripture why don't you actually go out and talk to some of these people?

Now, shall we move on to Brexit?
    You grew up with largely secular and westernised Turkish Cypriots. They are not the problem and neither are they anywhere near the most statistically significant muslim population in this country. By contrast, my wife grew up in Bradford alongside muslims who still have the dust of the Kashmir and the Punjab still on their shalwar kameez. She got a bit sick of being called 'kuffar whore' every day when she dared to wear jeans or a skirt. She was also utterly unfazed by the grooming scandals, since she and everyone else she'd grown up with had known they were going on for years.

Those are the people we're dealing with, p. And let's call them what they are: barbarians. And we are filling our towns and cities with them.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-22-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You grew up with largely secular and westernised Turkish Cypriots. They are not the problem and neither are they the largest muslim population in this country. My wife grew up in Bradford alongside muslims who still have the dust of the Kashmir and the Punjab still on their shalwar kameez. She got a bit sick of being called 'kuffar whore' every day when she dared to wear jeans or a skirt. She was also utterly unfazed by the grooming scandals, since she and everyone else she'd grown up with had known they were going on for years.

Those are the people we're dealing with, p. And let's call them what they are: barbarians. And we are filling our towns and cities with them.
    No, sorry, you cant have that. When I separate muslims I am accused of liking the sea but not the part that fills my lungs and drowns me.

when you two start giving me your population forecasts you are lumping every single muslim in the UK into one barrel and giving me a mass number of fundamental ****wits. You cant have it both ways- you cant tell me I was lucky to grow up with the good muslims and then still count them.

For the record the biggest communities where I lived were the pakistani and bangladeshi muslim communities. As you say, you barely even knew the turkish cypriots were muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Please point me towards what I've said that is "nonsense"...
    I thought I told you to go and talk to some muslims? What are you still doing here?

No, sorry, you cant have that. When I separate muslims I am accused of liking the sea but not the part that fills my lungs and drowns me.

when you two start giving me your population forecasts you are lumping every single muslim in the UK into one barrel and giving me a mass number of fundamental ****wits. You cant have it both ways- you cant tell me I was lucky to grow up with the good muslims and then still count them.

For the record the biggest communities where I lived were the pakistani and bangladeshi muslim communities. As you say, you barely even knew the turkish cypriots were muslim.
    That wasn't my point. My point was that Turkish Cypriots are the exception rather than the rule and to use them as a benchmark is consequently foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That wasn't my point. My point was that Turkish Cypriots are the exception rather than the rule and to use them as a benchmark is consequently foolish.
    So those that don't fit your criteria are the exception rather than the rule?

I thought I told you to go and talk to some muslims? What are you still doing here?
    Hhhhhactually, I grew up (till I was 25) in an area with a huge Muslim community, also yer Bangladeshis and Pakistanis primarily.

I didn't always live among the Hampstead glitterati, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hhhhhactually, I grew up (till I was 25) in an area with a huge Muslim community, also yer Bangladeshis and Pakistanis primarily.

I didn't always live among the Hampstead glitterati, you know.
    I do think you and Pedro should just proceed to oiling up and bum doing each other.

The ongoing tension between you is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I do think you and Pedro should just proceed to oiling up and bum doing each other.

The ongoing tension between you is ridiculous.
    And ****ing boring
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    And ****ing boring
    I think it's interesting and informative reading the differing opinions of two such erudite, thoughtful young men.

When did you last thrill us with some original thinking, p?