Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Blokes on moped mounted the curb and snatched the missus's phone this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No, I didnt. As I said, the far larger muslim communities were pakistani and bangladeshi. The Turkish Cypriots barely registered. So that is neither fair nor accurate.

I could accuse you of using Bradford as an equally extreme example of how muslims cant integrate. Its pretty much the other end of the spectrum from Palmers Green.
    For Bradford, read Tower Hamets, Rotherham, Oxford, Luton, Rochdale, Leicester, etc, etc.

For Palmers Green read...Palmers Green.

That's the difference.

I stopped being young quite some time ago.
    Also I guess the thinking stopped when your brain was replaced by a liberal groupthink mush?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Also I guess the thinking stopped when your brain was replaced by a liberal groupthink mush?
    Before that it was alll druggy bull**** and Dylan lyrics anyway. THinking has never been my strength.

Before that it was alll druggy bull**** and Dylan lyrics anyway. THinking has never been my strength.
    Druggy bull****

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    For Bradford, read Tower Hamets, Rotherham, Oxford, Luton, Rochdale, Leicester, etc, etc.

That's the difference.
    At first glance they appear to all be ****holes (apart from Oxford, perhaps).

Pardon me and my brothers for knowing how to get along with people. You must hate us.

At first glance they appear to all be ****holes (apart from Oxford, perhaps).

Pardon me and my brothers for knowing how to get along with people. You must hate us.
    Oh, parts of Oxford are certainly like that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He has always had an issue with me, going right back to the late 90s. I wouldn't put it down to any sexual desire as that would be rather homophobic. Anyway, the lad has kids, he cant be a shirtlifter.
    Paul OGrady has a kid
    Somehow
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

That's the difference.
    I am a bit confused with this Palmers Green stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am a bit confused with this Palmers Green stuff.
    Its the only place in the UK with nice Muslims, apparently.

Its the only place in the UK with nice Muslims, apparently.
    Perhaps they are also Liberals.