Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Nelson story isn't even the worst one today.

That Nelson story isn't even the worst one today.

Can you imagine being as much of a fanny as this poor cünt?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...=facebook-post

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Jorge wrote that, didn't he?

**** holidaying on that beach. Jesus christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jorge wrote that, didn't he?
    What I find interesting about it is the ignorance of European attitudes it displays. It tells me, in fact, that this chap is quite as insular and blinkered in his grasp of what 'Europeans' think as any of the 'arseholes' he derides. In my travels around Europe, I've met with attitudes to Brexit that have run the gamut from outrage (from pompous Germans, generally) and bemusement, through sympathy, encouragement and even envy. In other words, 'Europeans' are quite as diverse in their views of Brexit and the EU as we are.

What I find interesting about it is the ignorance of European attitudes it displays. It tells me, in fact, that this chap is quite as insular and blinkered in his grasp of what 'Europeans' think as any of the 'arseholes' he derides. In my travels around Europe, I've met with attitudes to Brexit that have run the gamut from outrage (from pompous Germans, generally) and bemusement, through sympathy, encouragement and even envy. In other words, 'Europeans' are quite as diverse in their views of Brexit and the EU as we are.
    Over here i get the impression that most of the general public don't really care.

Yes, I have found exactly the same thing talking to Europeans. It seems a little racist to lump them into a group with but one point of view, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Over here i get the impression that most of the general public don't really care.
    Of course they don't. Why would they?

Besides, they're too busy trying to stop Somalians raping their womenfolk to worry about anything else, I'd have thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, I have found exactly the same thing talking to Europeans. It seems a little racist to lump them into a group with but one point of view, surely?
    Of course. But such people think that the mere act of voting Remain makes them immune to suggestions of stereotyping, racism or narrow-mindedness, so any suggestion to that effect simply does not compute.

Of course they don't. Why would they?

Besides, they're too busy trying to stop Somalians raping their womenfolk to worry about anything else, I'd have thought.
    Afghani chaps, B. Not Somalians.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Afghani chaps, B. Not Somalians.
    Afghans up north and Somalis further south, I thought.