Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you reductio ad absurdam in action

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Never mind all that. When do we get to tear down all the statues of Churchill? And piss on Thatcher's grave?
    I have little doubt that the day is rapidly approaching when this will happen, and I very much hope you and your fellow liberals of the SWP enjoy this hellhole world you have created. You can all sit around together with your unwashed hair and your so-called drugs and think of new and exciting ways to defile our once-great civilisation. Perhaps you can even sodomise each other, for you have made such bestial behaviour perfectly acceptbale.

I very much doubt it. I was just having a laugh.

I believe he did make some rather homophobic jokes on board his ships.
    He took a dim view of people rising up against their monarchs and some of his actions in Naples left a certain amount to be desired. Oh, and he pounded the shīte out of Copenhagen, but who cares, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He took a dim view of people rising up against their monarchs and some of his actions in Naples left a certain amount to be desired. Oh, and he pounded the shīte out of Copenhagen, but who cares, really?
    Without wishing to sound insensitive in these modern times but wasn't that his job?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have little doubt that the day is rapidly approaching when this will happen, and I very much hope you and your fellow liberals of the SWP enjoy this hellhole world you have created. You can all sit around together with your unwashed hair and your so-called drugs and think of new and exciting ways to defile our once-great civilisation. Perhaps you can even sodomise each other, for you have made such bestial behaviour perfectly acceptbale.
    You even think your drugs are better than ours

You even think your drugs are better than ours
    I do not dabble in drugs, p. Drugs fund terrorism and befuddle the mind.

A gentleman needs no drug other than decent claret and love for his country.

Without wishing to sound insensitive in these modern times but wasn't that his job?
    Of course. Tougher times and, since the ethos of the Royal Navy at the time was very much a form of legalised piracy, some robustness was hardly to be wondered at.

I do not dabble in drugs, p. Drugs fund terrorism and befuddle the mind.

A gentleman needs no drug other than decent claret and love for his country.
    Nor do I. Clean since March.

Living the dream

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course. Tougher times and, since the ethos of the Royal Navy at the time was very much a form of legalised piracy, some robustness was hardly to be wondered at.
    Its a bit arrogant to call your ship Victory before the battle. You would look a right **** if you lost...

Nor do I. Clean since March.

Living the dream
    479 days.

I'm getting bang on it in 20 days.

479 days.

I'm getting bang on it in 20 days.
    Why, what's happening in 20 days?