Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So this British woman of Nigerian descent alleging racism

So this British woman of Nigerian descent alleging racism

because the coach made a joke about relatives from Nigeria not bringing Ebola over with them.

Hmmmm

Offensive? Yes. Stupid? Yes. Racist?

Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    because the coach made a joke about relatives from Nigeria not bringing Ebola over with them.

Hmmmm

Offensive? Yes. Stupid? Yes. Racist?

Hmmmm
    She's got an axe to grind about being dropped and racism is the easiest and most damaging card to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She's got an axe to grind about being dropped and racism is the easiest and most damaging card to play.
    Well you Irish would say that... typical that the original poster and the first comment are from filthy foreign types
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Well you Irish would say that... typical that the original poster and the first comment are from filthy foreign types
    Help! I'm being oppressed! Now you see the violence inherent in the system!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Help! I'm being oppressed! Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
    The main problem with them original quote was that I didn't think Nigeria had many cases of Ebola??? Of course I might be completely wrong myself
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

The main problem with them original quote was that I didn't think Nigeria had many cases of Ebola??? Of course I might be completely wrong myself
    Surely the main problem is people, media and the likes, actually going along with the charade that women's football is in some way a serious thing.

No I don't think it did either. Still, they all píss in the same pot don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Surely the main problem is people, media and the likes, actually going along with the charade that women's football is in some way a serious thing.
    It's OK, though, since they seem determined to kill the thing off themselves with their ridicules claims of bullying and racism.

I was in Zambia during that time outbreak and heard stories of people cancelling visits because of the risk of ebola.

Thick fúckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was in Zambia during that time outbreak and heard stories of people cancelling visits because of the risk of ebola.

Thick fúckers.
    Yes. Of course if he'd said for them not to come back with AIDS, that would have been more accurate.